The Thesis Unit is headed by the Deputy Dean (Thesis) and assisted by an Assistant Registrar, who is supported by other clerical staff members. The functions of this Unit are:
- To implement the processes required for examination of the written thesis after receipt of Form GS-14a including liasing with Faculty/Institute for appointment of the members of Thesis Examination Committee, sending thesis to examiners, compilation of examination reports, and arranging the date as well as venue of Viva Voce.
- To submit thesis information to Senate after receipt of Form GS-16a.
- To send the copies of the thesis to the UPM Library and Faculty/Institute.
The Admission Unit is headed by an Assistant Registrar and supported by other clerical staff members. The functions of this Unit are:
- To receive new applications for UPM postgraduate programmes, and coordinate with the relevant faculties and institutes to process said applications;
- To issue letters of offer for successful applications;
- To issue letters of deferment for candidates wishing to defer their admission;
- To facilitate the registration of new students;
- To assist in the promotion of the University’s postgraduate programmes.
Updated:: 25/08/2017 [azimin]