1. All applicants must upload their supporting documents into the applicant portal. If you apply for more than one programme you will need to upload your documents separately for each programme. Please read the Application Guide for further details on supporting documents.
2. DO NOT submit documents not required for your application. This may cause unnecessary delay to your application.
3. There must only one file uploaded for each type of document. For example, transcript of records; all pages have to be uploaded together as one file. You are advised to compress the documents using https://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf and if your documents are more than 1 page, please combine first using http://combinepdf.com/ before compress and upload it into the system.
4. All uploaded documents must in JPEG and PDF format and NOT more than 2 MB.
5. If the documentation is not in English or Malay language, it must be officially translated to English Language. Both translations and originals must be uploaded in one PDF file.
6. Latin alphabet only allowed for file name and don't use special character like ', _"*$%@.
7. Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
8. A check of the authenticity of your documents will be done after your arrival to UPM. If application information given are false, UPM has the right to withdraw the offer of admission.
9. By applying to UPM you agree to allow UPM to verify the authenticity of your documentation. UPM maintains the right to contact any government bodies, agencies, institutions or associations in order to verify your documentation.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants who completed their education in Iran, Nepal, Nigeria or Pakistan must fulfil the additional documentation requirements:
Certificate and transcripts have to be officially translated by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Scanned certificate and transcripts must be officially certified by the awarding institution. Provisional certificates, Character certificate or other certificates are not accepted.
Scanned certificate and transcripts must be officially certified by the awarding institution. If you have not yet received a final Bachelor’s certificate, you must upload a Success Certificate/ Attestation of Result (not older than 2 years). The transcripts must show when the degree was conferred. While attaching the copy of certificate and transcripts into the system, please request your institute to email the softcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hardcopy documents to the following address:
Scanned certificate and all pages of transcripts must be certified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
The China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development center (CDGDC) verification reports have to be sent directly to the following address:
REMINDER: INCOMPLETE applications will not be processed.
Tel: +603-8946 42 18 / 4223 / 4228
Updated:: 24/10/2018 [rahwati]
Sekolah Pengajian Siswazah
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia