SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES
PASS (PUTRA ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME)
Universiti Putra Malaysia is pleased to announce that the Putra Alumni Scholarship Scheme (PASS) is now open for application for the second semester 2018/2019. This scholarship was created to encourage International UPM Alumni and their children to study at the graduate level in UPM as a form of loyalty scheme.
Terms and Conditions
- Number of scholarships awarded
- Depending on application quality and funding availability
- Duration and commencement of Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover up to 2 years for Master's degree and 3 years for PhD.
- This scholarship is only open to new student enrolled beginning Second Semester 2016/2017.
- The offer commences in the Second Semester of 2018/2019.
- Financial terms of the scholarship
For UPM Alumni's children:
- The scholarship covers up to 50 percent of the tuition fees for the duration of study.
For UPM Alumni:
- Recipients will be granted a 10 percent tuition fee waive.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor degree or Master's degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50;
- Applicable for programs by research only;
- The applicant must conduct research in priority areas relevant to UPM/Malaysia;
- The applicant is not a recipient of any other forms of financial support;
- The applicant has published at least one article in an academic journal and/or has received strong recommendation from academic institutions (e.g. Vice Chancellor, Dean, Director);
- Priority will be given to applicants from developing countries in which UPM holds strategic importance;
- Recipient must graduate on time (GOT) - For UPM Alumni only.
- How to apply
- The application form can be downloaded here.
- The applicant must identify and communicate with their potential advisor, and submit the application through the advisor.
- The scholarship application must be submitted together with the admission application before 4 January 2019.
- The completed application form must be sent to the following address.
Dean, School of Graduate Studies
Zone 4, Off Jalan Stadium
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated:: 18/12/2018 [azimin]