1. All applicants must upload their supporting documents via the applicant portal. If you apply for more than one programme you will need to upload your documents separately for each programme. Please read the Application Guide for further details on supporting documents.
2. DO NOT submit documents not required for your application. This may cause unnecessary delay to your application.
3. Make sure the size of each file not exceeding 2MB.
4. For document more than 1 page, please combine (multiple A4 size) prior convert to PDF format.
5. You are advised to combine documents using word processing software such as Microsoft Word/ Open Office/ Libre Office.
6. Latin alphabet only allowed for file name and don't use special character. For example ',_"*$%@
7. If fail to upload or have any problem, please send an email to any admission staff's for guide.
2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF
REMINDER: INCOMPLETE applications will not be processed.
Updated:: 26/04/2017 [haslinda_s]